https://soulfullsisters.com/programs/help-with-writing-english-essays/77/ Did you know we have over 200 Picasa tips on this PicasaGeeks.com website? This is where all of our Picasa Tip of the Week articles are – you can sign up for email notification by entering your information in the sign up form in the right sidebar of this page. Every once in a while I browse thru them and read a couple. Whenever I do, I say to myself, Wow! That’s a really good tip! So, this week, rather than writing a new tip, I’m giving you a list of 20 of my favorite tips. Most all of these tips take you beyond the basics of Picasa. Read thru a few of them and you’ll start to understand some of the power that exists in this free program. In no particular order, here are 20 of my favorite Picasa Tips:https://roanokechowan.edu/pharmacy/illegal-viagra-sales-canada/21/
- Picasa Tip: Slideshows with Music follow Describes just how easy it is to play a slideshow of your pictures using Picasa. Also shows how to add music.
- Blue Skies with Graduated Tint crestor directions You can see a dramatic difference in your sky using this feature.
- Blurring Someone’s Face Ever take a picture of someone who doesn’t want to be identified?
- Finding Pictures with Two People enter Amazingly fast way to find a picture with two named people using Picasa’s face recognition feature.
- Forget about Picasa and Learn Files and Folders An important reminder about the knowledge you need to successfully manage your photos.
- Making a Banner Picture
An example of using Picasa’s collage feature that you may not have considered.
- Personal History in a Face Movie
Probably THE coolest feature of Picasa!
- Picasa and a Cell Phone are Genealogist’s Tools
Even if you’re not a genealogist, this tip will help you preserve old photos.
- Picasa Tip: 4 Clicks to Dramatically Improve your Photos
Very simple techniques for much better pictures.
- Picasa Tip: Add a Watermark to your photos
How to add a copyright message to your pictures on the Web.
- Picasa Tip: HDRish = Super Sharpen
I use HDRish when a picture is too soft and needs some edges. Once you try it, you’ll find lots of uses.
- Picasa Tip: Make a Collage for your Facebook Cover Photo
Another great use for the Collage feature! The article includes a step-by-step tutorial video.
- Picasa Tip: Pick Text Color from Picture
Instructions on how to pick text color, or background color, directly from the picture itself.
- Picasa Tip: Screen Captures
PIcasa makes it incredibly easy to take screenshots on your computer.
- Using Picasa for Maps
An idea for using Picasa’s screen capture feature to capture maps.
- Picasa Tip: Using Search to Find your Pictures
If you’re not using the Search feature, you’re missing the power of Picasa!
- Quiz: Picasa and Your Picture Files
10 multiple choice questions to test your knowledge.
- Scan 4 Pictures in One Pass, then Separate with Export
A good example of using crop and export to create multiple pictures from one original.
- Pictures at Your Fingertips with Google+ Photos
How to see all your pictures using your smartphone or tablet in addition to your computer.
- Captions or Text on Pictures?
I say a feature is “my favorite feature” a lot but I think Captions really IS my favorite feature of Picasa!
There’s lots, lots more! Check out the page that lists ALL our Picasa tips in alphabetical order.cheap generic viagra online canada