https://pvadamh.org/staying-hard-without-viagra/ If you upload 2 or more pictures of the same group of people to Google+, the Auto-Awesome feature will create a composite picture with the best smiles. Here are two pictures I took of our friends David and Lynn when they visited us in our motorhome:
| https://usfarmersandranchers.org/2019/list-of-legitimate-canadian-pharmacies/34/ Original Photo #1
|| writing papers Original Photo #2
Google+ Photos Creates a New Picture with the Best Smiles
follow site You don’t have to do a thing other than upload the original pictures to your Google+ account and, if you have Auto Backup turned on, you don’t even need to do that. The next time you view your photos on Google+, be sure to check the Auto-Awesome group and you may get a pleasant surprise!
https://wisconsindailyindependent.com/coursewrok-4808/ In case you’ve never used Google+ photos, or never seen the Auto Awesome pictures it creates, here’s the details:
- You must have a Google account that has joined Google+. If your Google account is less than a year old, it was automatically part of Google+. If you’ve had your account longer than that, you have probably seen many messages giving you the opportunity to join Google+. In order to take advantage of the many features of Google+ photos, you do need to join Google+.
- Using Picasa on your computer, select the pictures you want to upload and click the “Share on Google+” button. It doesn’t matter what album you upload them to, all photos in your Google+ photo library (public or private) are candidates for Auto Awesome.
- Visit your Google+ photo albums at www.plus.google.com, click on Home, then photos
- While viewing your photo albums, click More then Auto-Awesome
- You should now be seeing all the Auto-Awesome pictures that have been created from your pictures. You can tell what type of Auto Awesome was used by reading the starred words in the upper right corner. These pictures are private, only you can see them unless you Share or Add to Album (under More menu) that is already shared.
- To read more about Auto Awesome see Google’s Help Page on Auto Awesome
This tip brought to you by Geeks on Tour
Geeks on Tour is a membership website with hundreds of Tutorial Videos on topics of interest to travelers, such as managing digital photos with Picasa, Route-Planning with Streets and Trips, and sharing your travels with a website using Blogger or with friends on Facebook. You can subscribe to our free e-newsletters, or become a paid member and be able to view all of the videos in the Learning Library.