follow link With Picasa’s Image Processing tools and text tool, so much is possible! Most people barely touch the surface of these simple creative tools. I was just playing around with this picture of a pretty orchid:https://pvadamh.org/cialis-and-levitra-viagra-made-site/ http://rocheassociates.com/indian-viagra-caverta-rupees-12927/ see url follow url
The Features I used
- First I cropped close to the flowers and, thinking of the Rule of Thirds, I put the flowers on the left side of the image. See member video Basic Edits
- Saturation – on the third tab – makes the colors more vivid
- HDRish – on the fourth tab – this is like a super-sharpen and gives the image some depth, almost 3 dimensional. See member video HDRish = Super Sharpen
- Cinemascope – right next to HDRish – this mellows the coloring and adds the top and bottom black bars.
- Text – it’s a good idea to save the image before adding text because the positioning is more stable then. I entered one line of text “a thing of beauty” and selected the AR JULIAN font. (selecting a font among the hundred+ available was the most time-consuming part of this!) I chose a font color by clicking on the purple in the flower, and I used the same color for the font outline. Then I clicked again to enter a separate item of text for “Is a Joy Forever” and I chose white as the font color, leaving the outline at the same purple. See member video: Adding Text to Pictures
go here start compare contrast essay two movies Try it. Just keep playing until you have created a thing of beauty! Then you can use the File->Order Prints command and make a poster for your wall, or the cover for your picture book, or a t-shirt. Or use it for a post on Facebook, or a greeting card sent by Send Out Cards, or the home page of your blog or website.
This tip brought to you by Geeks on Tour
enter Geeks on Tour is a membership website. There are lots of tutorial videos on editing your pictures with Picasa’s tools. The first 3 are free for all to view. To see all of them, you need a Geeks On Tour membership. It’s only $7/mo or $58/yearly. Join Today!cuanto cuesta el viagra en lima peru