Notice how most of the picture is Black and White while the bug is bright green. Also notice how most of the picture is out of focus and the bug is quite sharp.
Here are the four simple Picasa tools I used to accomplish it:
To learn more about Picasa’s Effects, join Geeks on Tour and watch these videos:
- pics15.How Picasa Handles Edits #45
- pics24.Picasa’s 12 Effects #121
- pics24a.More Effects 13-18 #253
- pics24b.More Effects 19-24 #254
- pics24c.More Effects #25-30
- pics24d.More Effects 31-36
- pics53.Picasa 3.9 and Side by Side Editing
This tip brought to you by Geeks on Tour
Geeks on Tour is a membership website with hundreds of Tutorial Videos on topics of interest to travelers, such as managing digital photos with Picasa, Route-Planning with Google Maps, and sharing your travels with a website using Blogger or with friends on Facebook. You can subscribe to our free e-newsletters, or become a paid member and be able to view all of the videos in the Learning Library.